Porterville man sentenced to 784 years for child molestation
PORTERVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Tulare County Superior Court Judge sentenced 49-year-old Frank Pineda of Porterville to 784 years and 8 months in prison.
Pineda was found guilty of sex acts against children ranging in age from 10 to 14 years old, but the judge considered all of Pineda's crimes during his sentencing.
Pineda was also convicted of failing to register as a sex offender where he was previously convicted of rape in 1997.
All of Pineda's crimes had been committed in the Visalia area.
porterville, sex crimes, local
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico 51 min ago
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago