Porterville man sentenced to 784 years for child molestation
PORTERVILLE, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Tulare County Superior Court Judge sentenced 49-year-old Frank Pineda of Porterville to 784 years and 8 months in prison.
Pineda was found guilty of sex acts against children ranging in age from 10 to 14 years old, but the judge considered all of Pineda's crimes during his sentencing.
Pineda was also convicted of failing to register as a sex offender where he was previously convicted of rape in 1997.
All of Pineda's crimes had been committed in the Visalia area.
porterville, sex crimes, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation