Shooting investigation in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a man shot in Southwest Fresno interrupted the suspects as they tried to break into his car.
The shooting happened around 10:10 p.m. in the area of Church and Geneva. The victim was struck at least once and taken to Community Regional Medical Center, where his condition was described as stable.
Police believe two or three suspects ran away from the scene after the shooting. They remain outstanding.
local, amanda perez
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors 48 min ago
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit 10 min ago
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest 59 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno State QB Competition Open
17 min ago