Registered sex offender back in jail after internet sting
HOUSTON -- A registered sex offender is now back in jail after an internet sting.
Houston police and the state cyber crime unit arrested 30-year-old Jason Randolph Bush for possession of child pornography. Officers checked his house after he started having graphic sexual chats with someone he thought was a woman and her young daughter online. It turned out he was talking to undercover cops.
Bush faces three third-degree felony counts of child pornography possession, each punishable by two to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. He remains in custody at the Harris County Jail.
Police found child porn on his computer. He was convicted of having child pornography back in 2003.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno