Two bank robbery suspects charged after long chase around Houston
HOUSTON -- We're learning new information about the two men who led Houston police officers on an hour-long chase around the city on Wednesday.
Just after noon, an man armed with a revolver held up a Trustmark Bank in northwest Houston. He jumped in a gray van with another suspect and led police on a chase that ended on the south side.
During the course of that chase, officers deployed at least four spike strips. The van ended up loosing both passenger side tires before finally stopping on Scott Street, where the two men surrendered.
Robert Hanswen, 24, and Brackshear Booker, 48, both face aggravated robbery charges.
No one was injured in the chase.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about