Two bank robbery suspects charged after long chase around Houston
HOUSTON -- We're learning new information about the two men who led Houston police officers on an hour-long chase around the city on Wednesday.
Just after noon, an man armed with a revolver held up a Trustmark Bank in northwest Houston. He jumped in a gray van with another suspect and led police on a chase that ended on the south side.
During the course of that chase, officers deployed at least four spike strips. The van ended up loosing both passenger side tires before finally stopping on Scott Street, where the two men surrendered.
Robert Hanswen, 24, and Brackshear Booker, 48, both face aggravated robbery charges.
No one was injured in the chase.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover