Sunshine adding warmth to our cool weather
HOUSTON -- If you like today, you will love this weekend!
Quiet weather continues with a ridge of high pressure in control across our region.
This weekend, look for plenty of sunshine, with highs in the 60s. We stay mostly dry into early next week.
Temps take a bit of a dip early next workweek, with more rain in the forecast by the middle of next week.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, casey curry
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy