Sunshine adding warmth to our cool weather
HOUSTON -- If you like today, you will love this weekend!
Quiet weather continues with a ridge of high pressure in control across our region.
This weekend, look for plenty of sunshine, with highs in the 60s. We stay mostly dry into early next week.
Temps take a bit of a dip early next workweek, with more rain in the forecast by the middle of next week.
Take ABC13 weather and radar with you
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
local, casey curry
- Teen girl found dead in Madera Co stream 1 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 68th Annual Candy Cane Lane Parade
43 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos