Fresno PD search for deadly hit and run suspect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is dead following a late night hit-and-run crash in Central Fresno Saturday night.
Officers found the man lying in the westbound lanes of Belmont at Diana.
Fresno police say a white SUV trying to cross Belmont avenue hit the man. The man as not yet been identified, but Fresno police say he's in his 40's.
Sunday morning, police are still working to track down the driver of the SUV.
Witnesses who were in the area said they saw the SUV swerving. No arrests have been made.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, hit and run, local
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos