Humble mom accused of biting her toddler on the cheek
HOUSTON -- A mother from Humble is now facing charges, accused of biting her 18-month-old son on the cheek and leaving marks.
Lessilee Ann King is charged with injury to a child. King told investigators she was sucking on her son's cheek and didn't mean to bite him.
Family members of the boy's father told police they believe King has an anger management problem. The little boy is said to be OK.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos