TxDOT will hold meeting to improve access to Medical Center from Highway 288
HOUSTON -- The state wants your input on building a road that connects the South Freeway to the Texas Medical Center.
The Texas Department of Transportation has come up with a project it hopes will improve access to the Medical Center from Highway 288. Currently, commuters have to take side streets to get to and from the center.
You're being asked to take a look at the design and give the department your opinion. The public meeting is being held at Debakey High School for Health Professions on Shenandoah tonight at 6pm.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man caught downloading child porn at McDonald's 5 min ago
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation 4 min ago
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified 7 min ago
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort