TxDOT will hold meeting to improve access to Medical Center from Highway 288
HOUSTON -- The state wants your input on building a road that connects the South Freeway to the Texas Medical Center.
The Texas Department of Transportation has come up with a project it hopes will improve access to the Medical Center from Highway 288. Currently, commuters have to take side streets to get to and from the center.
You're being asked to take a look at the design and give the department your opinion. The public meeting is being held at Debakey High School for Health Professions on Shenandoah tonight at 6pm.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 36 min ago
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Fire Safety