TxDOT will hold meeting to improve access to Medical Center from Highway 288
HOUSTON -- The state wants your input on building a road that connects the South Freeway to the Texas Medical Center.
The Texas Department of Transportation has come up with a project it hopes will improve access to the Medical Center from Highway 288. Currently, commuters have to take side streets to get to and from the center.
You're being asked to take a look at the design and give the department your opinion. The public meeting is being held at Debakey High School for Health Professions on Shenandoah tonight at 6pm.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Accuweather Forecast
34 min ago