PGE giving Valley customers new thermostats
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- PGE is looking for customers in the Valley to take part in a free thermostat trial.
The trial is designed to help manage household energy consumption. Eligible PGE customers will receive a smart thermostat as part of the 12 month testing period.
The equipment allows you to program an optimal heating and cooling schedule that fits your lifestyle. You can learn more about the free trial during two events taking place in the Fresno area Friday.
The first event starts at 9 am and runs until 3 pm at the Manchester Center Farmers Market. The address is 1900 east Shields Avenue in Fresno.
PGE employees will also be at the IMAX Theater at River Park Friday afternoon from 4:30 to 10:30 pm. The address is 250 E. Paseo Del Centro in Fresno.
pg&e, energy, local, christine park
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 13 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office 59 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs,...
16 min ago