Alcohol suspected in wreck involving fire truck, car in SE Houston
HOUSTON -- Authorities believe alcohol was a factor in a southeast Houston wreck involving a fire truck.
It happened around 9:30pm Thursday on Broadway at Cypress, as a fire truck was responding to an emergency call.
Police say the fire truck was traveling southbound on Broadway when a woman driving a Chevy Malibu going westbound on Cypress ran a stop sign. The fire truck then sideswiped the woman's car.
No one was injured in the wreck, but the woman was arrested under suspicion of drinking and driving.
There was just minor damage to the bumper of the fire truck, and significant damage to the car.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 53 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 11 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 14 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos