Alcohol suspected in wreck involving fire truck, car in SE Houston
HOUSTON -- Authorities believe alcohol was a factor in a southeast Houston wreck involving a fire truck.
It happened around 9:30pm Thursday on Broadway at Cypress, as a fire truck was responding to an emergency call.
Police say the fire truck was traveling southbound on Broadway when a woman driving a Chevy Malibu going westbound on Cypress ran a stop sign. The fire truck then sideswiped the woman's car.
No one was injured in the wreck, but the woman was arrested under suspicion of drinking and driving.
There was just minor damage to the bumper of the fire truck, and significant damage to the car.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai 8 min ago
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
7 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos