Alcohol suspected in wreck involving fire truck, car in SE Houston
HOUSTON -- Authorities believe alcohol was a factor in a southeast Houston wreck involving a fire truck.
It happened around 9:30pm Thursday on Broadway at Cypress, as a fire truck was responding to an emergency call.
Police say the fire truck was traveling southbound on Broadway when a woman driving a Chevy Malibu going westbound on Cypress ran a stop sign. The fire truck then sideswiped the woman's car.
No one was injured in the wreck, but the woman was arrested under suspicion of drinking and driving.
There was just minor damage to the bumper of the fire truck, and significant damage to the car.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 36 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"