Authorities on scene of Wells Fargo Bank robbery on Houston's south side
HOUSTON -- Law enforcement officials are on the scene of a bank robbery on Houston's south side.
A Wells Fargo Bank was robbed about 4:15pm Thursday at Reed and Cullen. SkyEye 13 HD flew to the scene and found officers taking two men into custody not far from the bank.
There have been no reports of injuries.
We are working to get more details on this robbery and will bring them to you when they come into your newsroom.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama