Fans already lining up for Lady Gaga's Houston performance next week
HOUSTON -- Fans are already lining up for Lady Gaga's Houston performance... next week.
"It's exciting because we are actually here in a tent and it's nerve-wracking, like oh my gosh, waiting one more day, one more week," said fan Erika Lopez.
She is just one of the multiple fans camping in front of the Toyota Center team shop ahead of Gaga's performance on Thursday, January 31. A few fans who have waited the longest time and have the best costumes will receive Monster Pit passes.
Fans say police have been extra friendly with them and the security guards at Toyota Center have even let them use the bathroom.
Toyota Center says fans with regular tickets should not line up until 8am Thursday morning.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports 28 min ago
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera 3 min ago
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Good Sports: Cheerforce Vengeance