Fans already lining up for Lady Gaga's Houston performance next week
HOUSTON -- Fans are already lining up for Lady Gaga's Houston performance... next week.
"It's exciting because we are actually here in a tent and it's nerve-wracking, like oh my gosh, waiting one more day, one more week," said fan Erika Lopez.
She is just one of the multiple fans camping in front of the Toyota Center team shop ahead of Gaga's performance on Thursday, January 31. A few fans who have waited the longest time and have the best costumes will receive Monster Pit passes.
Fans say police have been extra friendly with them and the security guards at Toyota Center have even let them use the bathroom.
Toyota Center says fans with regular tickets should not line up until 8am Thursday morning.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos