Creditors postpone meeting with Abbey Flooring owners
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno flooring company owners accused of taking money from customers and contractors as they were shutting down the business received a reprieve today.
Creditors were scheduled to meet face-to-face with Gary and Glennyce Cropper in Federal court today, but the hearing was postponed for a few weeks.
The croppers filed for bankruptcy and shut down Abbey Flooring late last year.
Former customers say they're owed nearly $300,000 dollars.
They also say the Croppers were still trying to collect payments, even after they knew their business was closing.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals