Creditors postpone meeting with Abbey Flooring owners
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno flooring company owners accused of taking money from customers and contractors as they were shutting down the business received a reprieve today.
Creditors were scheduled to meet face-to-face with Gary and Glennyce Cropper in Federal court today, but the hearing was postponed for a few weeks.
The croppers filed for bankruptcy and shut down Abbey Flooring late last year.
Former customers say they're owed nearly $300,000 dollars.
They also say the Croppers were still trying to collect payments, even after they knew their business was closing.
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl 4 min ago
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park