Creditors postpone meeting with Abbey Flooring owners
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno flooring company owners accused of taking money from customers and contractors as they were shutting down the business received a reprieve today.
Creditors were scheduled to meet face-to-face with Gary and Glennyce Cropper in Federal court today, but the hearing was postponed for a few weeks.
The croppers filed for bankruptcy and shut down Abbey Flooring late last year.
Former customers say they're owed nearly $300,000 dollars.
They also say the Croppers were still trying to collect payments, even after they knew their business was closing.
- Large explosion, building collapse reported in Harlem 1 min ago
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence