Oakhurst restaurant closes after 29 years
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A long-time restaurant in Oakhurst will be closing its doors this week.
After nearly 29 years in business Ruth and Bob Hillyard, the owners of the Ol' Kettle say they're retiring.
The restaurant has been at the same location on Highway 41 for the last 24 years.
It will close on Wednesday, but the Hillyards say they've sold the space to Denny's, which is scheduled to open the first week of May.
economy, oakhurst, fresno, fresno county, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years