Oakhurst restaurant closes after 29 years
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A long-time restaurant in Oakhurst will be closing its doors this week.
After nearly 29 years in business Ruth and Bob Hillyard, the owners of the Ol' Kettle say they're retiring.
The restaurant has been at the same location on Highway 41 for the last 24 years.
It will close on Wednesday, but the Hillyards say they've sold the space to Denny's, which is scheduled to open the first week of May.
economy, oakhurst, fresno, fresno county, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 43 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash 52 min ago
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 19 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos