Oakhurst restaurant closes after 29 years
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A long-time restaurant in Oakhurst will be closing its doors this week.
After nearly 29 years in business Ruth and Bob Hillyard, the owners of the Ol' Kettle say they're retiring.
The restaurant has been at the same location on Highway 41 for the last 24 years.
It will close on Wednesday, but the Hillyards say they've sold the space to Denny's, which is scheduled to open the first week of May.
economy, oakhurst, fresno, fresno county, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos