Oakhurst restaurant closes after 29 years
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A long-time restaurant in Oakhurst will be closing its doors this week.
After nearly 29 years in business Ruth and Bob Hillyard, the owners of the Ol' Kettle say they're retiring.
The restaurant has been at the same location on Highway 41 for the last 24 years.
It will close on Wednesday, but the Hillyards say they've sold the space to Denny's, which is scheduled to open the first week of May.
economy, oakhurst, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather