FCC Concert Band celebrates 20th season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Community Concert Band is celebrating its 20th season by doing what it does best.
The band performed two concerts today at the Fresno City College Theatre.
The group is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that works to share the gift of music and provide an outlet for local musicians.
It was founded in 1993 and now boasts 80 players who are all former high school or college band members.
The band will be back at Fresno City College for two performances featuring the music of Mexico and South America on March 17th.
music, fresno city college, fresno, fresno county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos