Driver injured after car crashes into tree, bursts into flames
HUFFMAN, TX -- A woman has been burned over 20 percent of her body after a crash in Huffman early this morning.
Police say the woman's vehicle careened off FM 2100 and Wolf Road in northeast Harris County just before 2:30am.
Her vehicle flew into trees along the side of the road and immediately burst into flames. The 21-year-old driver was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital with burns on about a fifth of her body.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier 55 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers? 37 min ago