Fourteen foreign citizens arrested while working at kiosks at Galleria and Woodlands Mall
HOUSTON -- More than a dozen Israeli citizens are facing immigration charges in Houston after they were arrested while working at kiosks in the Galleria and in Woodlands Mall.
Federal agents with the Department of Homeland Security arrested the 13 suspects along with an immigrant from Moldova shortly before the malls closed last week.
The eight women and six men were detained on charges of remaining in the U.S. beyond the expiration date of their student and tourist visas.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 7 min ago
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed 44 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies