Greyhound crash case against CHP rejected by Fresno Court
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Court of Appeals, Fifth District has rejected a case against the CHP over a Greyhound bus crash that killed six people in July 2010.
According to the court, the CHP did not do anything that placed the bus passengers in danger, so the court said there was no basis the lawsuit.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, court, local
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police 53 min ago
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign 13 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos