Greyhound crash case against CHP rejected by Fresno Court
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Court of Appeals, Fifth District has rejected a case against the CHP over a Greyhound bus crash that killed six people in July 2010.
According to the court, the CHP did not do anything that placed the bus passengers in danger, so the court said there was no basis the lawsuit.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, court, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 12 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 1 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Did Craigslist play role in Madera Co....
1 min ago