Greyhound crash case against CHP rejected by Fresno Court
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Court of Appeals, Fifth District has rejected a case against the CHP over a Greyhound bus crash that killed six people in July 2010.
According to the court, the CHP did not do anything that placed the bus passengers in danger, so the court said there was no basis the lawsuit.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, court, local
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno 8 min ago
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather