Greyhound crash case against CHP rejected by Fresno Court
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Court of Appeals, Fifth District has rejected a case against the CHP over a Greyhound bus crash that killed six people in July 2010.
According to the court, the CHP did not do anything that placed the bus passengers in danger, so the court said there was no basis the lawsuit.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more.
greyhound, fresno, fresno county, court, local
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns 49 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder