Detectives investigating fatal shooting in north Harris County
HOUSTON -- Detectives are investigating a fatal shooting in north Harris County.
It happened shortly before 9pm Tuesday in the 23200 block of Berry Pine Drive near Woodriver.
Harris County Pct. 4 Lt. Escobar says initial information suggests a man heard his female neighbor in a fight. The neighbor went to her house and found the woman being assaulted by another man.
The armed neighbor tried to help her but he was also was attacked. That's when the neighbor shot and killed the man.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream 47 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos