Detectives investigating fatal shooting in north Harris County
HOUSTON -- Detectives are investigating a fatal shooting in north Harris County.
It happened shortly before 9pm Tuesday in the 23200 block of Berry Pine Drive near Woodriver.
Harris County Pct. 4 Lt. Escobar says initial information suggests a man heard his female neighbor in a fight. The neighbor went to her house and found the woman being assaulted by another man.
The armed neighbor tried to help her but he was also was attacked. That's when the neighbor shot and killed the man.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident