Detectives investigating fatal shooting in north Harris County
HOUSTON -- Detectives are investigating a fatal shooting in north Harris County.
It happened shortly before 9pm Tuesday in the 23200 block of Berry Pine Drive near Woodriver.
Harris County Pct. 4 Lt. Escobar says initial information suggests a man heard his female neighbor in a fight. The neighbor went to her house and found the woman being assaulted by another man.
The armed neighbor tried to help her but he was also was attacked. That's when the neighbor shot and killed the man.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman