Shots fired near Bullard High after basketball game
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There were tense moments in Northwest Fresno after calls of gunshots just after the finish of the Bullard-Edison boys basketball game.
Police were initially unsure that a shooting had actually occurred, but before 11 p.m. investigators found a truck parked in a campus parking lot that had been hit by gunfire. Police say more shots were then fired in a nearby neighborhood.
Police say they were not able to locate a victim of the incident.
The shooting happened toward the end of the Bullard-Edison High basketball game. Spectators attending the game were briefly locked-down in the Bullard High gym but were soon allowed to leave.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, shooting, crimetracker, local, stephanie stone
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 18 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail 26 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 7 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in...
29 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
53 min ago