Shots fired near Bullard High after basketball game
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- There were tense moments in Northwest Fresno after calls of gunshots just after the finish of the Bullard-Edison boys basketball game.
Police were initially unsure that a shooting had actually occurred, but before 11 p.m. investigators found a truck parked in a campus parking lot that had been hit by gunfire. Police say more shots were then fired in a nearby neighborhood.
Police say they were not able to locate a victim of the incident.
The shooting happened toward the end of the Bullard-Edison High basketball game. Spectators attending the game were briefly locked-down in the Bullard High gym but were soon allowed to leave.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, shooting, crimetracker, local, stephanie stone
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation