$1.5M in cash found during traffic stop
January 30, 2013 -- An Illinois state trooper discovered more than $1.5 million in cash inside a car during a traffic stop.
Police say the cash was found in 27 vacuum-sealed plastic bags on Saturday near downstate Collinsville.
Carole Irene Galvez, 62, of Arizona was arrested. She's being held on money laundering charges.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals