$1.5M in cash found during traffic stop
January 30, 2013 -- An Illinois state trooper discovered more than $1.5 million in cash inside a car during a traffic stop.
Police say the cash was found in 27 vacuum-sealed plastic bags on Saturday near downstate Collinsville.
Carole Irene Galvez, 62, of Arizona was arrested. She's being held on money laundering charges.
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence