2 men face charges in separate child porn investigations
FRESNO, Calif. -- David Hume, 36, of Fresno was arrested Wednesday by detectives with the Central Valley Internet Crimes Against Children task force. During the search of a computer at his home on Ashlan Avenue, they discovered videos depicting children, between the ages of seven and twelve, being sexually abused.
Detectives also learned that Hume met with a young boy after meeting him via social media.
Jesus Manuel Andrade, 26, was arrested Tuesday after detectives served a search warrant at his home in Selma. During that investigation, detectives discovered videos depicting young children, between the ages of eight and thirteen, being sexually abused.
Last year, the task force conducted almost 550 child pornography investigations, and made 72 felony arrests.
selma, fresno, fresno county, sex crimes, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 22 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case