2 men face charges in separate child porn investigations
FRESNO, Calif. -- David Hume, 36, of Fresno was arrested Wednesday by detectives with the Central Valley Internet Crimes Against Children task force. During the search of a computer at his home on Ashlan Avenue, they discovered videos depicting children, between the ages of seven and twelve, being sexually abused.
Detectives also learned that Hume met with a young boy after meeting him via social media.
Jesus Manuel Andrade, 26, was arrested Tuesday after detectives served a search warrant at his home in Selma. During that investigation, detectives discovered videos depicting young children, between the ages of eight and thirteen, being sexually abused.
Last year, the task force conducted almost 550 child pornography investigations, and made 72 felony arrests.
selma, fresno, fresno county, sex crimes, local
- Police respond to shooting report at Colorado school 5 min ago
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 2 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment