Wrongfully convicted man's lawyers want to depose Daley
January 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Lawyers for Ronald Kitchen, who spent more than 20 years in prison for a murder he didn't commit, want to depose former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley.
Kitchen's lawyers have asked a federal judge to force Daley to take the stand in a suit against former police commander Jon Burge.
Daley is not a defendant in the case.
Kitchen was exonerated in 2009 and now lives out of the state.
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard 2 min ago
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Central Valley low elevation snow in the...
5 min ago