Truck carrying elephants safe after 40 car I-70 pileup
Traffic was stalled Thursday evening around Interstate 70 in Hendricks County, Indiana because of 40 vehicle pileup.
Snow and whiteout conditions caused this chain reaction crash.
A dozen were hurt in the crash, authorities said.
One of the trucks involved was carrying elephants but they did not get loose and they were not hurt.
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives 9 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 30 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks 1 min ago
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Marathon tragedy inspires Fresno woman to...
24 min ago