Truck carrying elephants safe after 40 car I-70 pileup
Traffic was stalled Thursday evening around Interstate 70 in Hendricks County, Indiana because of 40 vehicle pileup.
Snow and whiteout conditions caused this chain reaction crash.
A dozen were hurt in the crash, authorities said.
One of the trucks involved was carrying elephants but they did not get loose and they were not hurt.
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon 41 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals