11-year-old boy found after being reported missing
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police have found an 11-year-old boy who had been missing since Wednesday morning.
Keontay Hightie was last seen in the 2200-block of North Rockwell, leaving for school just after 7 a.m.
Chicago police confirmed Friday afternoon that the boy has been found.
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Smoke from fires may cause health risks
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'