Metra fare hike for 10-ride passes takes effect
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Metra commuters have to pay more for 10-ride passes, effective Friday.
The fare has increased 11 percent.
Depending on the distance traveled, as much as $9.25 could be added to the cost of the pass.
Ten-ride passes are valid for one year, while one-day passes expire after 14 days.
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight