Metra fare hike for 10-ride passes takes effect
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Metra commuters have to pay more for 10-ride passes, effective Friday.
The fare has increased 11 percent.
Depending on the distance traveled, as much as $9.25 could be added to the cost of the pass.
Ten-ride passes are valid for one year, while one-day passes expire after 14 days.
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos