Semi truck stuck under railroad tracks
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A semi truck got stuck under some railroad tracks on eastbound Webster near the Kennedy Expressway Friday afternoon.
- PHOTOS: Semi stuck under railroad tracks
The semi did not clear the Webster Avenue railway viaduct. The impact peeled the semi-trailer's roof back.
Chopper7HD flew over the scene.
The damaged trailer had to be towed backward to be removed from under the bridge.
There were no reports of any injuries.
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 21 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball