Semi truck stuck under railroad tracks
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A semi truck got stuck under some railroad tracks on eastbound Webster near the Kennedy Expressway Friday afternoon.
- PHOTOS: Semi stuck under railroad tracks
The semi did not clear the Webster Avenue railway viaduct. The impact peeled the semi-trailer's roof back.
Chopper7HD flew over the scene.
The damaged trailer had to be towed backward to be removed from under the bridge.
There were no reports of any injuries.
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm