Semi truck stuck under railroad tracks
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A semi truck got stuck under some railroad tracks on eastbound Webster near the Kennedy Expressway Friday afternoon.
- PHOTOS: Semi stuck under railroad tracks
The semi did not clear the Webster Avenue railway viaduct. The impact peeled the semi-trailer's roof back.
Chopper7HD flew over the scene.
The damaged trailer had to be towed backward to be removed from under the bridge.
There were no reports of any injuries.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 23 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno 45 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in...
45 min ago