Art Institute admission prices rise
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Visiting the Art Institute just got more expensive.
The admission price for adults and seniors went up by $2 Friday.
It means Chicago residents will pay $18 to get in and out-of-state visitors will pay $23.
Students and senior will now pay $12 and children under 14 will still get in free.
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe