Art Institute admission prices rise
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Visiting the Art Institute just got more expensive.
The admission price for adults and seniors went up by $2 Friday.
It means Chicago residents will pay $18 to get in and out-of-state visitors will pay $23.
Students and senior will now pay $12 and children under 14 will still get in free.
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled 2 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course 52 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos