Art Institute admission prices rise
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Visiting the Art Institute just got more expensive.
The admission price for adults and seniors went up by $2 Friday.
It means Chicago residents will pay $18 to get in and out-of-state visitors will pay $23.
Students and senior will now pay $12 and children under 14 will still get in free.
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking 1 min ago
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back 36 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer 43 min ago
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- River Park Little League ready to play ball
29 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos