Man allegedly tried to abduct two teens in Bolingbrook
February 1, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) -- Police released the sketch of a man who tried to abduct two 16-year old girls in Bolingbrook.
The first incident happened Tuesday near Radcliff and Old Stone Road and the girl struggled with the man, according to authorities.
The alleged offender fled in a blue, Ford Explorer when a witness began yelling, according to police.
On Thursday a man followed a girl into an apartment building as she walked home from Bolingbrook High School, police said.
She fought off the attack and the man took off on foot.
- Fatal crash closes Valentine Ave north of Ashlan
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact