Man allegedly tried to abduct two teens in Bolingbrook
February 1, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) -- Police released the sketch of a man who tried to abduct two 16-year old girls in Bolingbrook.
The first incident happened Tuesday near Radcliff and Old Stone Road and the girl struggled with the man, according to authorities.
The alleged offender fled in a blue, Ford Explorer when a witness began yelling, according to police.
On Thursday a man followed a girl into an apartment building as she walked home from Bolingbrook High School, police said.
She fought off the attack and the man took off on foot.
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado 54 min ago
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison 30 min ago
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities