Man allegedly tried to abduct two teens in Bolingbrook
February 1, 2013 (BOLINGBROOK, Ill.) -- Police released the sketch of a man who tried to abduct two 16-year old girls in Bolingbrook.
The first incident happened Tuesday near Radcliff and Old Stone Road and the girl struggled with the man, according to authorities.
The alleged offender fled in a blue, Ford Explorer when a witness began yelling, according to police.
On Thursday a man followed a girl into an apartment building as she walked home from Bolingbrook High School, police said.
She fought off the attack and the man took off on foot.
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit