West Goshen still without clean water
GOSHEN, Calif. (KFSN) -- People in the small south valley community of west Goshen will spend this weekend without clean drinking water.
Thursday night, members of the west Goshen mutual water company treated the community's water with another disinfectant.
Tulare County Environmental Health has to wait several days for the disinfectant to work its way through the system before they can test if it's clean to drink.
Folks in west Goshen haven't been able to drink or cook with their tap water since January 22, when the community's well pump broke.
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 17 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs,...
20 min ago