West Goshen still without clean water
GOSHEN, Calif. (KFSN) -- People in the small south valley community of west Goshen will spend this weekend without clean drinking water.
Thursday night, members of the west Goshen mutual water company treated the community's water with another disinfectant.
Tulare County Environmental Health has to wait several days for the disinfectant to work its way through the system before they can test if it's clean to drink.
Folks in west Goshen haven't been able to drink or cook with their tap water since January 22, when the community's well pump broke.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Fresno State Bulldogs arrive in Las Vegas
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos