West Goshen still without clean water
GOSHEN, Calif. (KFSN) -- People in the small south valley community of west Goshen will spend this weekend without clean drinking water.
Thursday night, members of the west Goshen mutual water company treated the community's water with another disinfectant.
Tulare County Environmental Health has to wait several days for the disinfectant to work its way through the system before they can test if it's clean to drink.
Folks in west Goshen haven't been able to drink or cook with their tap water since January 22, when the community's well pump broke.
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos