West Goshen still without clean water
GOSHEN, Calif. (KFSN) -- People in the small south valley community of west Goshen will spend this weekend without clean drinking water.
Thursday night, members of the west Goshen mutual water company treated the community's water with another disinfectant.
Tulare County Environmental Health has to wait several days for the disinfectant to work its way through the system before they can test if it's clean to drink.
Folks in west Goshen haven't been able to drink or cook with their tap water since January 22, when the community's well pump broke.
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison