Fresno County Health Dept. to hold Flu clinic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Public Health Department will host another late-season flu clinic this weekend.
County workers say they're doing so because of the widespread flu and in some areas shortages of the flu vaccine.
There's also been an increase in flu-like-illnesses in Fresno County and across the state.
Officials said thus far the numbers they're seeing mark the season's highest level of flu activity.
Tomorrow's clinic will be held at Sierra Vista Mall in Clovis from 9 a.m. to Noon.
You can also get your flu shot at the Fresno County Department of Public Health any weekday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals