Man identified who hit PG&E workers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New information has come about the bizarre attack that injured a PG&E worker Friday.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office identified the suspect as Jett Simmons Mcbride of Tacoma, Wash.
Investigators say the 54-year-old rammed his car into the PG&E worker on Mckinley Avenue near Marks Avenue, and then got out and beat the victim and others who tried to stop the attack.
Mcbride is now being held at Community Regional Medical Center on attempted murder charges.
His bail is set at $1 million.
PG&E says the 37-year-old victim had surgery yesterday on a broken leg and is expected to be in the hospital for another day or two.
accident, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputy-involved shooting in Tulare County
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy 19 min ago
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident