Man identified who hit PG&E workers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New information has come about the bizarre attack that injured a PG&E worker Friday.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office identified the suspect as Jett Simmons Mcbride of Tacoma, Wash.
Investigators say the 54-year-old rammed his car into the PG&E worker on Mckinley Avenue near Marks Avenue, and then got out and beat the victim and others who tried to stop the attack.
Mcbride is now being held at Community Regional Medical Center on attempted murder charges.
His bail is set at $1 million.
PG&E says the 37-year-old victim had surgery yesterday on a broken leg and is expected to be in the hospital for another day or two.
accident, fresno, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors 34 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea 42 min ago
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
35 min ago
- Easy ways to make holiday parties festive
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos