Man identified who hit PG&E workers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New information has come about the bizarre attack that injured a PG&E worker Friday.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office identified the suspect as Jett Simmons Mcbride of Tacoma, Wash.
Investigators say the 54-year-old rammed his car into the PG&E worker on Mckinley Avenue near Marks Avenue, and then got out and beat the victim and others who tried to stop the attack.
Mcbride is now being held at Community Regional Medical Center on attempted murder charges.
His bail is set at $1 million.
PG&E says the 37-year-old victim had surgery yesterday on a broken leg and is expected to be in the hospital for another day or two.
accident, fresno, fresno county, local
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking 31 min ago
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos