Porterville PD methamphetamine bust
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Porterville Police say they've taken a drug dealer and $30,000 worth of methamphetamine off the streets.
Detectives served a narcotic search warrant at a home on Dixie Drive near Maurer Street last night.
They found more than 2 pounds of meth and paraphernalia. Officers arrested 33-year-old Armando Beltran.
He's now in jail on charges of possession of methamphetamine for sale.
porterville, drug bust, crimetracker, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members