Police: Fresno party gets violent with three shot
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A triple-shooting is under investigation after a party in Fresno County turned violent.
Police are still searching for the shooter.
Fresno Police say the shooting happened in Pinedale on fir near Beachwood Avenue around 1 a.m. Investigators say someone shot three people on the street and then took off.
Fresno Police Department Lt. Phil Cooley said, "When officers arrived they realized it was a party that had gotten out of hand, and shots were being fired, and found three victims of a shooting but we got several descriptions of vehicles and there are several leads were are trying to follow at this time."
The three victims are recovering at Community Regional Medical Center. They are expected to survive.
No arrests have been made in the case.
fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos