Police: shooting victim in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- At approximately 8:15 p.m. Fresno Police received calls of a victim of a shooting in the 1500 block of South Crystal Avenue.
The only information Fresno PD had at that time, was that a possible white vehicle drove by and fired a round striking a victim.
The victim was rushed to see Community Regional Medical Center hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
Fresno Police Department is asking if anyone witnessed this incident to please contact the police department at 621-7000 or 498 STOP.
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting 3 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 7 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east 37 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery