Police: shooting victim in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- At approximately 8:15 p.m. Fresno Police received calls of a victim of a shooting in the 1500 block of South Crystal Avenue.
The only information Fresno PD had at that time, was that a possible white vehicle drove by and fired a round striking a victim.
The victim was rushed to see Community Regional Medical Center hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
Fresno Police Department is asking if anyone witnessed this incident to please contact the police department at 621-7000 or 498 STOP.
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos