Fiery crash in Exeter leaves two injured; one burned
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fiery car crash near Exeter injured two people, leaving one with severe burns.
The accident happened near Highway 198 and Road 180 just before 9 a.m. Authorities say two cars somehow collided. One victim suffered 3rd degree burns over 40 to 50 percent of their body.
Fire officials say a helicopter could not make it to the scene because of thick fog, so an ambulance had to take that person to a landing zone.
The second victim suffered minor to major injuries.
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror 55 min ago
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones