A creative tribute to 49ers Colin Kaepernick
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A youth pastor at First Baptist Church in Clovis and his crew of "cube creators" made a Rubik's Cube mosaic of the North Valley Native.
They posted a video of them making the work of art on YouTube.
Nick Bradley says the mosaic is about 6 to 7 feet tall and consists of 809 Rubik's cubes.
It took 10 people around three hours to complete the rendition of the quarterback doing his trademark move "Kaepernicking."
Bradley says the group has made more than 40 Rubik's cube mosaics and they stay up for about a week at the church before starting a new one.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe