A creative tribute to 49ers Colin Kaepernick
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A youth pastor at First Baptist Church in Clovis and his crew of "cube creators" made a Rubik's Cube mosaic of the North Valley Native.
They posted a video of them making the work of art on YouTube.
Nick Bradley says the mosaic is about 6 to 7 feet tall and consists of 809 Rubik's cubes.
It took 10 people around three hours to complete the rendition of the quarterback doing his trademark move "Kaepernicking."
Bradley says the group has made more than 40 Rubik's cube mosaics and they stay up for about a week at the church before starting a new one.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos