A creative tribute to 49ers Colin Kaepernick
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A youth pastor at First Baptist Church in Clovis and his crew of "cube creators" made a Rubik's Cube mosaic of the North Valley Native.
They posted a video of them making the work of art on YouTube.
Nick Bradley says the mosaic is about 6 to 7 feet tall and consists of 809 Rubik's cubes.
It took 10 people around three hours to complete the rendition of the quarterback doing his trademark move "Kaepernicking."
Bradley says the group has made more than 40 Rubik's cube mosaics and they stay up for about a week at the church before starting a new one.
fresno, fresno county, local
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing 4 min ago
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel 24 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies 33 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin