Police investigate a shooting in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating a shooting that left one woman critically injured. Police first arrived at a home at Thorne and Dudley just after 4 p.m. Monday afternoon, where they found the victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim is described as a 39-year-old woman. "The victim and another friend of hers were inside the residence when the suspect arrived, entered the residence, and fired multiple rounds, striking the victim," said Lt. Anthony Martinez.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, where police said she was listed in critical condition. The suspect was described as a white male with a shaved head. He was also described as clean shaven and about six feet tall.
local, amanda perez
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley