Police investigate a shooting in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating a shooting that left one woman critically injured. Police first arrived at a home at Thorne and Dudley just after 4 p.m. Monday afternoon, where they found the victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim is described as a 39-year-old woman. "The victim and another friend of hers were inside the residence when the suspect arrived, entered the residence, and fired multiple rounds, striking the victim," said Lt. Anthony Martinez.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, where police said she was listed in critical condition. The suspect was described as a white male with a shaved head. He was also described as clean shaven and about six feet tall.
local, amanda perez
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies