Police investigate a shooting in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are investigating a shooting that left one woman critically injured. Police first arrived at a home at Thorne and Dudley just after 4 p.m. Monday afternoon, where they found the victim suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim is described as a 39-year-old woman. "The victim and another friend of hers were inside the residence when the suspect arrived, entered the residence, and fired multiple rounds, striking the victim," said Lt. Anthony Martinez.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, where police said she was listed in critical condition. The suspect was described as a white male with a shaved head. He was also described as clean shaven and about six feet tall.
local, amanda perez
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier 27 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Air National Guard honors city of Madera
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers? 9 min ago