Reedley High School students evacuated after fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Students were evacuated at Reedley High School Thursday afternoon after a fire in the Ag economics classroom.
No students were in the classroom at the time of the fire. School officials tell ABC30, the fire started around 1:00pm, while students were at lunch. Students are now back in class.
Officials will assess the damage once school is out for the day.
fire, reedley, fresno county, local, rick montanez
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos