Police arrest suspects involved in fatal Super Bowl shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say they arrested two gang members for gunning a man down after a Super Bowl party in Central Fresno.
They are 24-year-old David Quevedo and 22-year-old Reyann Rodriguez both of Fresno. Police were called out to a home near Hedges and Poplar Avenues, last Sunday night.
Officers say the suspects were at the home earlier in the evening and were involved in a fight with the victim's brother. When they returned to the scene the shooter David Quevedo fired a weapon but missed his intended victim.
35-year-old Omar Silva died from his injuries after witnesses say he was shot several times in the stomach area.
gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos