Police arrest suspects involved in fatal Super Bowl shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say they arrested two gang members for gunning a man down after a Super Bowl party in Central Fresno.
They are 24-year-old David Quevedo and 22-year-old Reyann Rodriguez both of Fresno. Police were called out to a home near Hedges and Poplar Avenues, last Sunday night.
Officers say the suspects were at the home earlier in the evening and were involved in a fight with the victim's brother. When they returned to the scene the shooter David Quevedo fired a weapon but missed his intended victim.
35-year-old Omar Silva died from his injuries after witnesses say he was shot several times in the stomach area.
gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos