Delays on HWY 99 for slab repair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Get ready for delays if you're planning to drive on highway 99 in Fresno Saturday evening.
The northbound lanes are scheduled to be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. from south of highway 180 interchange to just north of Olive Avenue.
Caltrans is asking everyone to take an alternate route. The closure will allow crews to do an emergency concrete slab repair.
The project is only expected to take one night.
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water