Delays on HWY 99 for slab repair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Get ready for delays if you're planning to drive on highway 99 in Fresno Saturday evening.
The northbound lanes are scheduled to be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. from south of highway 180 interchange to just north of Olive Avenue.
Caltrans is asking everyone to take an alternate route. The closure will allow crews to do an emergency concrete slab repair.
The project is only expected to take one night.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 5 min ago
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Accuweather Forecast
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos