3 gang members high speed chase from Sanger to Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three suspected gang members are in jail Saturday after a high speed chase that began in Sanger and ended in Fresno
The California Highway Patrol says Sanger police started tracking a stolen car around 10:30 a.m.
Officers tried to make a stop, but the driver sped away.
Authorities chased the car all the way to this field near Backer and Pitt Avenues, where they arrested the three suspects.
Investigators say they also found an empty holster and drugs inside the car.
California highway patrol Sgt. Gil Peirsol said, "One of the passengers is wanted in questioning in a number of crimes, so drugs and weapons charges."
The CHP says the suspects were driving as fast as 90 mph an hour during the chase.
fresno police department, crimetracker, accident, high speed chase, fresno, fresno county, sanger, local
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 58 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 43 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt