3 gang members high speed chase from Sanger to Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three suspected gang members are in jail Saturday after a high speed chase that began in Sanger and ended in Fresno
The California Highway Patrol says Sanger police started tracking a stolen car around 10:30 a.m.
Officers tried to make a stop, but the driver sped away.
Authorities chased the car all the way to this field near Backer and Pitt Avenues, where they arrested the three suspects.
Investigators say they also found an empty holster and drugs inside the car.
California highway patrol Sgt. Gil Peirsol said, "One of the passengers is wanted in questioning in a number of crimes, so drugs and weapons charges."
The CHP says the suspects were driving as fast as 90 mph an hour during the chase.
fresno police department, crimetracker, accident, high speed chase, fresno, fresno county, sanger, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Fighting the flu with exercise
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos