PG&E worker hit by car now victim of fraud
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The PG&E worker who was seriously injured when he was run down by a driver last Friday is now a victim of fraud.
Investigators say Jett Simmons Mcbride intentionally crashed into three PG&E workers, pinning one of them between his car and a utility truck.
That worker, Rayshawn Neely is recovering at home.
Neely says someone has set up a fraudulent Facebook account in his name to solicit donations. The page has photos downloaded from media coverage of the attack but it's not being run by Neely or his family.
He says he is not asking for any donations and wants the public to know the account is a fraud.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos