PG&E worker hit by car now victim of fraud
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The PG&E worker who was seriously injured when he was run down by a driver last Friday is now a victim of fraud.
Investigators say Jett Simmons Mcbride intentionally crashed into three PG&E workers, pinning one of them between his car and a utility truck.
That worker, Rayshawn Neely is recovering at home.
Neely says someone has set up a fraudulent Facebook account in his name to solicit donations. The page has photos downloaded from media coverage of the attack but it's not being run by Neely or his family.
He says he is not asking for any donations and wants the public to know the account is a fraud.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 31 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game 38 min ago
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Fresno's Operation Bulldog cracks down on...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos