CHP searching for suspect in hit and run injuring a 10-year-old
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- California Highway Patrol officers are searching for the driver in a hit and run crash that injured a 10-year-old Sunday.
Investigators say the child was hit while riding a bicycle in Strathmore. The young victim was taken to Sierra View District Hospital in Porterville.
Staff members there called the CHP to report the crash. Authorities have not yet released any other details about the victim or suspect.
porterville, hit and run, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 55 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos