CHP searching for suspect in hit and run injuring a 10-year-old
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- California Highway Patrol officers are searching for the driver in a hit and run crash that injured a 10-year-old Sunday.
Investigators say the child was hit while riding a bicycle in Strathmore. The young victim was taken to Sierra View District Hospital in Porterville.
Staff members there called the CHP to report the crash. Authorities have not yet released any other details about the victim or suspect.
porterville, hit and run, local
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children