CHP searching for suspect in hit and run injuring a 10-year-old
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- California Highway Patrol officers are searching for the driver in a hit and run crash that injured a 10-year-old Sunday.
Investigators say the child was hit while riding a bicycle in Strathmore. The young victim was taken to Sierra View District Hospital in Porterville.
Staff members there called the CHP to report the crash. Authorities have not yet released any other details about the victim or suspect.
porterville, hit and run, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal 57 min ago
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 11 min ago
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film