A Fresno neighborhood is coping with no running water
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Residents in the New Haven subdivision near Cedar and Teague Avenues are bringing in bottled water to get them through the weekend.
The community's management company says a water main break was reported just before noon Saturday.
A huge sink hole is surrounded by yellow caution tape. Crews turned off the water, and now neighbors are waiting for repairs.
"You use water quite a bit in your daily routine and getting up not being able to shower when you go to shower or go to the restroom, just trying to adjust and figure out to go about everyday life without water," said one resident.
Crews are expected to start digging up the trench to fix the problem tomorrow morning.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Don't wait until the New Year to get fit
51 min ago