A Fresno neighborhood is coping with no running water
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Residents in the New Haven subdivision near Cedar and Teague Avenues are bringing in bottled water to get them through the weekend.
The community's management company says a water main break was reported just before noon Saturday.
A huge sink hole is surrounded by yellow caution tape. Crews turned off the water, and now neighbors are waiting for repairs.
"You use water quite a bit in your daily routine and getting up not being able to shower when you go to shower or go to the restroom, just trying to adjust and figure out to go about everyday life without water," said one resident.
Crews are expected to start digging up the trench to fix the problem tomorrow morning.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos