Tulare Co. Sheriff's find bomb making materials at residence
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley man who reported a burglary at his home is now in jail himself after Tulare County Sheriff Deputies find bomb-making materials at his home. .
Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies say Steven Early reported that someone had stolen a welder and bicycle from his detached garage Saturday morning.
During the investigation, they found bomb making materials in the garage, including gunpowder, nails, and PVC pipe. Experts say the items were in the beginning stages of manufacturing an explosive device.
Early is now facing multiple charges. Deputies also determined Aaron Conner was responsible for the burglary.
They had arrested him earlier Saturday morning on unrelated charges.
tulare, crimetracker, local
- Police investigate deadly Tower District stabbing
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- New medical center breaks ground in Visalia
- Fresno City Council votes against planned bike lane
- Overseas lotto scams prey on elderly
- Bob Wills home threatened by development
- New bike trail underpass raises deadly crash questions
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos