Fresno hit and run leaves bicyclist seriously injured
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in jail, accused in a hit-and-drive crash that left a bicyclist seriously injured in Central Fresno.
It happened around 8:30 p.m. Sunday on Cedar near Belmont. Fresno Police identified the suspect as 44-year-old David Santillan. Authorities say Santillan hit a man as he was crossing Cedar.
Police say Santillan pulled over after the collision, but ran away, leaving his vehicle behind. He was arrested at his home in Fresno about four hours later.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he in critical condition.
fresno, fresno central, fresno county, hit and run, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay 11 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal 42 min ago
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos