Fresno carbon monoxide poisoning victims ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ABC30 has learned more about the victims of Tuesday's deadly carbon monoxide poisoning in Central Fresno.
Investigators say two men died after using a generator inside a warehouse. One man has been identified as Andre Benoit, 55, of Fresno. The other is Michael McCloskey, also of Fresno.
A female victim remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center.
The owner of the business called 9-1-1 when he found the men dead, and the woman struggling to breathe.
Fire crews say she was likely poisoned while trying to help the men.
fresno county, fresno tower district, fresno, local
- Dr. Joseph Castro named new Fresno State president 2 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma