Fresno carbon monoxide poisoning victims ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ABC30 has learned more about the victims of Tuesday's deadly carbon monoxide poisoning in Central Fresno.
Investigators say two men died after using a generator inside a warehouse. One man has been identified as Andre Benoit, 55, of Fresno. The other is Michael McCloskey, also of Fresno.
A female victim remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center.
The owner of the business called 9-1-1 when he found the men dead, and the woman struggling to breathe.
Fire crews say she was likely poisoned while trying to help the men.
fresno county, fresno tower district, fresno, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos