Fresno carbon monoxide poisoning victims ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ABC30 has learned more about the victims of Tuesday's deadly carbon monoxide poisoning in Central Fresno.
Investigators say two men died after using a generator inside a warehouse. One man has been identified as Andre Benoit, 55, of Fresno. The other is Michael McCloskey, also of Fresno.
A female victim remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center.
The owner of the business called 9-1-1 when he found the men dead, and the woman struggling to breathe.
Fire crews say she was likely poisoned while trying to help the men.
fresno county, fresno tower district, fresno, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos